Salmon, Bulgar and Quinoa Pilau
A luxurious tasting easy dish. Perfectly balance it with a colourful salad.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 90g bulgar wheat
- 90g quinoa
- 450 ml veg stock
- 125g (1 packet) smoked salmon trimmings
- 150g spinach
- 225g frozen peas
- Juice of half a lemon
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion on a medium heat
- Cook the onion for 2 mins until soft and then add the bulgar wheat and quinoa and toss around coating with oil
- Add the stock, turn down the heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes
- When the liquid has been absorbed add the smoked salmon, spinach, frozen peas and lemon juice and cook until spinach has wilted.
- Turn off the heat and place the mixture into a dessert bowl. Place a dinner plate on top of the bowl and then turn upside down to create a mound. Repeat for the other portions and serve in style!