One Week of Super Easy, Healthy Meals for One
Do you find yourself in a position where you’re cooking for just one and you can’t find the energy to plan as you would do if you were cooking for others? Or you just don’t know where to start? Or you just can’t work out how to reduce the food waste?
Well I know that lots of our Fitfish Community live by themselves and so I wanted to provide a week’s worth of Super Easy Healthy Meals to get you started 🙂
You can of course adapt this planner if you are cooking for more than one!
A few tips:
- You can buy frozen chopped garlic and chopped onion which save a lot of time and mess
- You can freeze fresh ginger and grate straight from the freezer (including skin)
- You can mix your spices together in bulk and put them in a container to save for next time
- A blob of yogurt and coriander can add a nice touch to lots of dishes especially spicy ones!
- You can cook a whole chicken in the slower cooker with no need to add any liquid. You can add any spices, herbs or veg or lemon etc that you like. This can then produce a few meals.