A Variety of Tiny Time Saving Tips
For our blog this week, we wanted to share a list of tiny time saving tips that can really make a difference, especially if you are one of those people who feels there aren’t quite enough hours in the day!
- Lay your day before God
- Buy Birthday Cards in bulk when you see offers
- Keep aid birthday cards by stamps and address book
- Have a present drawer
- Cook in bulk
- Do your weekly food shop online
- Never answer a call from an unknown number
- Get a coach or mentor or group or friend that has already walked the path you are taking in your life
- Pay bills electronically
- Only switch on your emails if you are going to deal with them
- Keep your phone on silent
- Save mornings for concentrated work
- Get rest
- Have a healthy filling breakfast
- Eat the same meal two nights in a row (regularly)
- Eat from the freezer (regularly)
- Record the TV programmes you regularly watch so you can skip the ads
- Use your driving time wisely – podcasts, news, prayer etc.
- Schedule your To Dos, don’t have a To Do List
- Walk when you are on the phone
- Have a home for everything
- Hang clothes up straightaway
- Keep clean cleaning cloths in the bathroom
- Eat the same menu two weeks in a row
- Use a slow cooker
- Avoid screens for as long as possible in the morning
- Have a box for charity shop donations in your home
- Don’t be everything to everyone, remember you have an audience of ONE
Let us know in the comments which ones you might try or that are working for you already.
If you are still thinking about joining us for the next Healthy Whole and Free Course it’s starting on Monday 26th September. There’s still time to sign up – all the details are here!