House of Bread 2018
23rd-25th February 2018
11th-13th May 2018
14th-16th September 2018
2nd-4th November 2018
The House of Bread
Nearest Train Station is Moreton in Marsh
Your weekend retreat is jammed packed with new experiences, expertise and resources. Suitable for all ages, levels and abilities. Do as much or as little as you like.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a twin or double ensuite room (you can have single occupancy).
- All Fitfish meals, snacks, and refreshments from Friday evening meal until Sunday lunch. These will be cooked by Sarah and Maggie our excellent Fitfish Cooks who are passionate about Fitfish and good tasting healthy food!
- Three sessions from one of our Fitfish Ministry Leaders, worship and ministry time.
- An ‘Included Option’ to chose from: Life Coaching, ‘A Listening Ear’ (A chance to talk something through with a Fitfish Counsellor), Listening Prayer (where you sit in comfort whilst 3 team members listen to God about who He designed you to be), Food Diary Checkover, Fitness Chat or Free Time!
- 6 exercise sessions all optional and for all levels, ages and abilities. Come and try something new!
- Workshops and talks on Nutrition and The Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle giving you handy hints and ideas to take away with you.
- The Fitfish Vision – come and hear more about how Fitfish started and how God has used it.
- A repeat guest stream
- Healthy Extras including massage and health assessments.
- Fitfish resources and ideas
- The Fitfish team of Personal Trainers, Life Coaches, Counsellors, Nutritional Advisers, Massage Therapists, GPs and Ministry Leaders to chat and pray with.
- Beautiful rural surroundings and plenty of space indoors and outdoors.
- Quiet times.
- Social times.
The House of Bread’s main building is a converted flour mill, which has been re-built several times since the original mill was built, dating back to 1026. The Mill is set in its own grounds, with gardens, fields, river, mill pond and wildlife. The Mill offers light and spacious accommodation and plenty of room for socialising, meeting and reflecting.
All rooms are ensuite and available as twin or single occupancy.
The location in the Cotswold area is beautiful and you may want to extend your stay and explore the local villages and countryside.